This End User License Agreement ("EULA" or "Agreement") is a binding legal agreement between you, ("Licensee") and Doitb LLC, Ste 1200, 1309 Coffeen Avenue, Sheridan, WY, Sheridan, US, 82801 ("Licensor") concerning its Software (as defined below). By installing, copying, downloading or otherwise using the Software, or by clicking a box indicating your acceptance, Licensee agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of an entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to the Agreement and are agreeing to the Agreement for that entity. IF LICENSEE DOES NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THEN LICENSEE MUST NOT INSTALL, COPY, DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE USE THE SOFTWARE.
- Types of Doitb LLC Products This Agreement governs Doitb's commercially available software products including Cloud-based products (SaaS or Hosted Services) and Server (Perpetual License).
- Account Registration You will have to register for an Atlassian account in order to place orders or access or receive any Products. Any registration information that you provide to us or Atlassian must be accurate, current and complete. You must also update your information so that we may send notices, statements and other information to you by email or through your account. You are responsible for all actions taken through your accounts.
- Authorized Users Only the specific individuals for whom you have paid the required fees and whom you designate through the applicable Product ("Authorized Users") may access and use the Products. Authorized Users may be you or your Affiliates' employees, representatives, consultants, contractors, agents, or other third parties who are acting for your benefit or on your behalf. You may increase the number of Authorized Users permitted to access your instance of the Product by placing a new Order or, in some cases, directly through the Product. In all cases, you must pay the applicable fee for the increased number of Authorized Users. You are responsible for compliance with this Agreement by all Authorized Users..
- Software License Rights Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Doitb LLC grants you a non-exclusive, non-sublicenseable and non-transferable license to install and use the Software during the applicable License Term in accordance with this Agreement, excluding Cloud Applications. The term of each Software license ("License Term") will be specified in your order. Your License Term will end upon any termination of this Agreement, even if it is identified as "perpetual" or if no expiration date is specified in your order.
Access to Hosted Services
- 6.1. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Doitb may grant you a non-exclusive right to access to use the Hosted Services during the applicable Subscription Term (as defined below) in accordance with this Agreement, your applicable Scope of Use and the Documentation. If Doitb LLC offers client software (e.g., a desktop or mobile application) for any Hosted Service, you may use such software solely with the Hosted Service, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You acknowledge that our Hosted Services are on-line, subscription-based products and that we may make changes to the Hosted Services from time to time.
- 6.2. Subscription Terms and Renewals Hosted Services are provided on a subscription basis for a set term specified in your Order ("Subscription Term"). Except as otherwise specified in your Order, all subscriptions will automatically renew for periods equal to your initial Subscription Term (and you will be charged at the then-current rates) unless you cancel your subscription through your account at my.atlassian.com. If you cancel, your subscription will terminate at the end of then-current billing cycle, but you will not be entitled to any credits or refunds for amounts accrued or paid prior to such termination.
- 6.3. Credentials You must ensure that all Authorized Users keep their user IDs and passwords for the Hosted Services strictly confidential and not share such information with any unauthorized person. User IDs are granted to individual, named persons and may not be shared. You are responsible for any and all actions taken using your accounts and passwords, and you agree to immediately notify Atlassian of any unauthorized use of which you become aware.
- Support and Maintenance Doitb LLC will provide the support and maintenance services for the Products ("Support and Maintenance") during the period for which you have paid the applicable fee. This Agreement applies to updates, supplements and app components.
Data Protection All other data is stored on servers with restricted
access and only Doitb LLC employes authorized users have access to such
data, to the extent required for the performance of their job duties.
All staff with access to customer data are required to sign a
non-disclosure agreement and complete security and privacy awareness
training. In addition, We will take reasonable precautions to prevent
the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data..
- 8.1. Data removal when uninstalling a plugin. We will delete your data within 20 days after the plugin is removed from your instance located at * .atlassian.net by the terms of this Agreement..
- Fees The Licensee must pay all Fees by the due date and in the manner
directed at the time of Purchase of the Software. Failure to pay Fees by
the due date will result in the immediate termination of the licenses
granted under this Agreement.
- 9.1. If the App is a trial version, this paragraph applies to you. You may use the trial version of the app for internal evaluation only. You can convert your trial rights to the full rights described in the rest of the license terms at any time by purchasing a commercial license. Your rights to use the trial app are limited to 30 days. After the trial period expires without purchasing a commercial license, the software will stop working.
- Term and Termination Subject to the terms of this Agreement and unless terminated earlier in accordance with this Agreement, the term granted hereunder shall be set out in your License order. Either party may terminate this Agreement before the expiration of the Term if the other party materially breaches any of the terms of this Agreement and does not cure the breach within thirty (30) days after written notice of the breach. Either party may also terminate the Agreement before the expiration of the Term if the other party ceases to operate, declares bankruptcy, or becomes insolvent or otherwise unable to meet its financial obligations. You may terminate this Agreement at any time with notice to Doitb LLC, but you will not be entitled to any credits or refunds as a result of convenience termination for prepaid but unused Software, Hosted Services subscriptions, or Support and Maintenance. Except where an exclusive remedy may be specified in this Agreement, the exercise by either party of any remedy, including termination, will be without prejudice to any other remedies it may have under this Agreement, by law, or otherwise. Once the Agreement terminates, you (and your Authorized Users) will no longer have any right to use or access any Products.
- Disclaimer of Warranties Except as expressly stated in the Agreement, Licensor and its third party suppliers provide the Software and any Maintenance AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Licensor hereby disclaims all other warranties or remedies, whether express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to the performance, condition, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, data accuracy, availability, quality, reliability, or that errors and defects will be corrected. Additionally, Licensee acknowledges that Licensor's Cloud Products are hosted by third-parties, and that the availability of those Cloud Products is subject to a third party's Service Level Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
- 12.1. Licensor is not liable to for: (a) any loss of use, data, goodwill, or profits, whether or not foreseeable; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods, technology or services; or (c) any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages whatsoever (even if Licensor has been advised of the possibility of these damages), including those (x) resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not foreseeable, (y) based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or (z) arising from any other claim arising out of or in connection with your use of or access to the Software.
- 12.2. The maximum liability of Licensor under this Agreement shall not exceed three times the Fees actually paid by the Licensee for the Software during the past twelve months.
- 12.3. The limitations and exclusions in this Section apply to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Governing Law, venue and Exclusions
- 13.1. Governing Law and Venue Any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with the subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) of the Agreement are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK.
- 13.2. Exception from Jurisdiction Notwithstanding the foregoing, the parties reserve the right to seek and obtain injunctive relief, whether in the form of a temporary restraining order, preliminary injunction, injunction to enforce an arbitration award, or other order of similar import, including obtaining full payment of all fees and costs under this Agreement from any court of competent jurisdiction (e.g., local courts at the Licensee place of residence).
- 13.3. Exclusion of UN Convention The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the Sale of Goods does not apply.
- General Provisions Notices All notices to Licensor will be sent to: Doitb LLC, Ste 1200, 1309 Coffeen Avenue, Sheridan, WY, Sheridan, US, 82801, support@Doitb.com All notices to Licensee will be sent to the physical address or the email address provided by Licensee upon Purchase of the Software. This Agreement may not be modified or amended by you without our written agreement (which may be withheld in our complete discretion without any requirement to provide any explanation)
DoitBetter Calendar has two types of Add-Ons on the Atlassian Marketplace:
- Cloud Hosted Add-Ons for Atlassian Cloud products that are delivered via the Atlassian Connect framework. These are our Cloud Add-Ons.
- Server Downloadable products or Server Add-Ons that are installed in a server instance of the applicable Atlassian product hosted and managed by the client. These are our Server Add-Ons.
DoitBetter Calendar uses DigitalOcean to host its cloud hosted add-on components, saved data and log information. Vendor representatives are responsible for provisioning, monitoring and maintaining the Digital Ocean infrastructure required to support Cloud Add-On. Data is hosted in San Francisco, USA. DigitalOcean security policy is described in corresponding document. If you use firewall, you may need to add DigitalOcean server with DoitBetter Calendar components to your whitelist: 188.8.131.52
Types of Data:
- Application data: Calendar and user events definitions. No data about issues, projects or users are stored except for their associated IDs.
- Backups: Data is backed up once per day.
- People and Access: Only Cloud Add-On Developers or Support Engineers have access to the DigitalOcean platform hosting our Cloud Add-Ons. They only have access to the application data to perform system or application support purposes. HTTPS and SSH are the only protocols available to our cloud platform. SSH access is limited to Cloud Add-On Support Engineers. SSH access is restricted to known trusted internal networks with key-based authentication. Our platform is micro-service based which is also layered into public and internal/private. Each one of these services is responsible for its own data and provides its own access controls. We will also ship and monitor logs from these micro-services which we alert if abnormal behaviour is detected. Customers are responsible for maintaining the security of their own login information.
We do not store any data for the server version of DoitBetter calendar. All data is stored in the Jira database.
Doitbetter ("Doitb" or "we" or "us), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
What information do we collect?
Our policy is to collect as little user information as possible and the information we may collect using our Site and Services includes, without limitation:
- Authentication Tokens: When you sign in to the Service, we collect and store encrypted Google Calendar authentication tokens. We only communicate with Google servers through Google API (OAuth). You can revoke access at any time.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use your information in the following ways:
- Authentication in Google calendar, creation of new calendars, creation of new events in the calendar. Reading events in calendars created by "Calendar for Jira"
We follow the following data protection practices to protect it from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure:
- All the data flows from integration through Google's OAuth service to interactions with our Services employ encryption of data in transit to our services (using browser-based TLS) and encryption of data at rest (using AES-256).
We maintain a variety of appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your information as follows:
- All information transmitted to/from our website and Services are secured by the industry-standard Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption technology.
- We explicitly solicit consent to get read-only API access via OAuth 2.0 authorization and encrypt all OAuth tokens until all access is explicitly revoked by the user.
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
We do not sell, trade, share or transfer your personal information to third parties.
Where do we process data?
If our information protection or privacy practices change at some time in the future, we will post them here. Policy changes will apply only to information collected after the date of the change.
In case of any questions or complaints regarding our Policy or practices, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following describes how and when we resolve security bugs in our products. It does not describe the complete disclosure or advisory process that we follow.
Security bug fix Service Level Objectives (SLO)
Doitb sets service level objectives for fixing security vulnerabilities based on the security severity level and the affected product. We have defined the following timeframes for fixing security issues in our products:
Accelerated Resolution Timeframes
These timeframes apply to all cloud-based Doitb products, and any other software or system that is managed by Doitb, or is running on Doitb infrastructure.
- Critical severity bugs to be fixed in product within 2 weeks of being verified
- High severity bugs to be fixed in product within 4 weeks of being verified
- Medium severity bugs to be fixed in product within 6 weeks of being verified
- Low severity bugs to be fixed in product within 25 weeks of being verified
These timeframes apply to all self-managed Doitb products. A self-managed product is installed by customers on customer-managed systems, and includes Doitb's server, data center, desktop, and mobile applications.
- Critical, High, and Medium severity bugs to be fixed in product within 90 days of being verified
- Low severity bugs to be fixed in product within 180 days of being verified
When a Critical security vulnerability is discovered by Doitb or reported by a third party, Doitb will do all of the following:
- Issue a new, fixed release for the current version of the affected product as soon as possible.
- Issue a new maintenance release for a previous version as follows: